Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Don't Worry!

I'm not dead! I just haven't had the chance to post, what with all of the holiday hubbub and, well.... My newfound addiction to archaeology and programming. ^^'''

Anyway, Ghostcrawler's most recent post details Upcoming Class Changes in light of the first few weeks of Cataclysm.

The one thing in the post that made me so excited that I forgot everything else was:



  • We’re buffing Wild Mushroom. It’s a cool spell that isn’t getting enough play.




  • Can you say, amazing? I'm just wondering how and when. The removal of fear-immunity from Berserk is a real kick in the pants, though. I guess it's not gamebreaking but it was a wonderful utility to break fear as a tank so you can go clean up the aggro, or prevent yourself from sailing into the next pack of mobs.

    I did not see, however, our Mastery on the list of ones that need improving. It's not horrible, but it's just so... boring. I'd really like some change on that end.

    Unfortunately I don't have much to say for other classes at the moment; most of it is just flat buffs and whatnot. So...

    See you next time!
    -Kaleesh

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment